Quality, Guidance, and Experience at its Best
Driving Education Course - $750(per student)
Course and lessons may be paid up front (cash or check) or in separate payments, including $350 on the first class and $40 on each lesson, until the remaining balance of $400 is paid in full.
- Lessons may be paid for one at a time; however, if multiple lessons are booked at once, all of the lessons must be paid for up front.
- Cancelation - Tuesday to Friday scheduled lessons: Parent or Student must cancel lessons by 1 pm the day before to avoid a late cancelation fee of $30.
- Cancelation - Saturday, Sunday, and Monday scheduled lessons: Parent or Student must cancel lessons by Thursday at 1 pm to avoid late cancelation fee of $30.
- Missed lessons cost is- $30 for a 1 hour lessons.
- Missed lessons cost is- $40 for a 1.5 hour lessons.
If you pay by check and it is returned to us due to "insufficient funds," you will be charged a $50 fee in addition to the original amount of the check.
A fee of $20 is charged for processing of certification paperwork.
Suprin's Driving School will offer to take you to the registry to take your road test for a fee of $80.
- Driving test is going to be offered at S.D.S. for a fee of $80 which is to be paid when application is turned in. (Driving Test at S.D.S. in near future)
- If you book a road test through Suprin's Driving School and cancel after booking has been made with registry, a cancellation fee of $60 will be charged to you.
I look forward to working with you to complete your son's or daughter's next big step in life.